Applications are now invited for the role of Data Analyst.
As part of the Marketing and Analytics Team, the successful candidate will assist with leveraging internal and external data sources to drive success at Frenefits UK using the power of data analytics.
The data analyst will play a key role in driving decision making in improving Frenefits UK Brand by transforming large datasets from multiple sources to generate actionable insights and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics.
The successful candidate will also have an excellent eye for detail and capable of producing exciting elements for use on the front-end website and can demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
If you are an experienced data detective who is passionate about creating world class data-driven marketing focused programs at a rapidly growing organization, please apply today.
- Track performance of campaigns, announcements and launches and identify areas / opportunities for improvement.
- Use a variety of tools to perform constant review and research of the competitive landscape across channels.
- Develop data-informed and visually-pleasing reports to showcase the impact of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Build effective and user-friendly dashboards, and provide training to end users on how to navigate them.
- Conduct internet searches, monitor trends, and use research vendor websites and communications to maximize research support with limited resources.
- Develop and execute surveys or other methods of gaining consumer insights and provide detailed analysis of the findings.
- Assist the market research team with their role conducting market research, leading analysis and proposing recommendations to help develop and grow the Frenefits UK brand.
What We are Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and SQL
- Experience with advertising platforms (e.g. AdWords, Bing) and
- Experience of standard digital marketing KPIs (e.g. CPA, CPM, CTR, etc.)
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g. Explore, Tableau) and Excel / Google Sheet functions
- Ability to analyse and understand datasets efficiently
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive character with can-do attitude and sense of fun.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive Salary - a highly competitive rewards and benefits package.
- Flexible Working Hours - Our working hours are designed to suit your lifestyle and ensure you are productive as possible while living your best life.
- Remote Working - All our roles allow for remote working from any location in the world with a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Equal Opportunity - We are committed to developing a diverse workplace and global community where diversity is welcomed and inclusion is prioritised.
- Health Insurance - We will cover the cost of your health insurance policy and ensure you have access to the best medical care should you need it.
- Pension Contribution - You will have access to the company pension scheme with up to 5% of your contributions matched.
- Gym Membership - Free gym membership for all employees.
Frenefits UK is the leading adult dating network in the United Kingdom with members from every town, village and city across the UK. Frenefits UK is constantly investing significant time and resources into improving the service it offers to its members and is committed to constantly improving its platform across all devices.
The Frenefits UK team is a mix of website developers, graphic designers, social media gurus, data analysts and online dating experts all working with a collective drive, passion and ambition to continue to improve our platform, increase our market share and offer the best possible service to our members.
Email us with Subject Line "Data Analyst" at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a note detailing why you think you would be a good fit for our team. We will be in touch.