Applications are now invited for the role of Social Media Manager.
As part of the Marketing and Analytics Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and analysing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and attract a wider audience of members.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success using the power of social media and online marketing.
The successful candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and can demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Create and schedule digital content across various social media platforms.
- Support on the development and execution of influencer projects.
- Ensuring digital marketing content is developed on time to a high standard.
- Keep a library of digital content in order.
- Continuous research of new digital marketing concepts, initiatives and platforms.
- Analysis of social media traffic and behaviour through standard digital tools and platforms.
- Presentation of analysis through the use of reports and other media.
- Ensure social media campaigns meet the brand plans and brand guidelines.
What We are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in data driven PPC/B2B marketing
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms.
- Proven track record of managing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Exceptionally analytical and driven by data - excited to optimise budgets for conversion and drive down acquisition costs
- Growth-hacker mentality - highly motivated with a hunger for making their next career move
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Experience of standard digital marketing KPIs (e.g. CPA, CPM, CTR, etc.)
- Ability to analyse and understand data efficiently
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive character with can-do attitude and sense of fun.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive Salary - a highly competitive rewards and benefits package.
- Flexible Working Hours - Our working hours are designed to suit your lifestyle and ensure you are productive as possible while living your best life.
- Remote Working - All our roles allow for remote working from any location in the world with a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Equal Opportunity - We are committed to developing a diverse workplace and global community where diversity is welcomed and inclusion is prioritised.
- Health Insurance - We will cover the cost of your health insurance policy and ensure you have access to the best medical care should you need it.
- Pension Contribution - You will have access to the company pension scheme with up to 5% of your contributions matched.
- Gym Membership - Free gym membership for all employees.
Frenefits UK is the leading adult dating network in the United Kingdom with members from every town, village and city across the UK. Frenefits UK is constantly investing significant time and resources into improving the service it offers to its members and is committed to constantly improving its platform across all devices.
The Frenefits UK team is a mix of website developers, graphic designers, social media gurus, data analysts and online dating experts all working with a collective drive, passion and ambition to continue to improve our platform, increase our market share and offer the best possible service to our members.
Email us with Subject Line "Data Analyst" at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a note detailing why you think you would be a good fit for our team. We will be in touch.