Applications are now invited for the role of Senior Website Developer.
As part of the Website and Mobile Apps Team, the successful candidate will assist with the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of our suite of websites and mobile applications.
The successful candidate will also have an excellent eye for detail and capable of producing exciting elements for use on the front-end website and can demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
What We are Looking For:
- A portfolio demonstrating your WordPress / HTML experience.
- An understanding of the basic principles of UX/UI design and how they are applied.
- Experience in creating custom WordPress templates and plugins.
- Working experience of custom APIS and Plugins.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive character with can-do attitude and sense of fun.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive Salary - a highly competitive rewards and benefits package.
- Flexible Working Hours - Our working hours are designed to suit your lifestyle and ensure you are productive as possible while living your best life.
- Remote Working - All our roles allow for remote working from any location in the world with a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Equal Opportunity - We are committed to developing a diverse workplace and global community where diversity is welcomed and inclusion is prioritised.
- Health Insurance - We will cover the cost of your health insurance policy and ensure you have access to the best medical care should you need it.
- Pension Contribution - You will have access to the company pension scheme with up to 5% of your contributions matched.
- Gym Membership - Free gym membership for all employees.
Frenefits UK is the leading adult dating network in the United Kingdom with members from every town, village and city across the UK. Frenefits UK is constantly investing significant time and resources into improving the service it offers to its members and is committed to constantly improving its platform across all devices.
The Frenefits UK team is a mix of website developers, graphic designers, social media gurus, data analysts and online dating experts all working with a collective drive, passion and ambition to continue to improve our platform, increase our market share and offer the best possible service to our members.
Email us with Subject Line "Senior Website Developer" at email@example.com with a CV and a note detailing why you think you would be a good fit for our team. We will be in touch.